What organizes the structure of this Premise?
What is the point of this Premise?
Does the Main Character flow with the plot, or resist it?
What kind of ending does the story have?
being someone from the past
understanding the gravity of the situation
figuring out how to move on after a tragedy
calling to mind
The Elements, Settings, and Character Arcs chosen above set the following progression of Acts:
Relationship Story Concern
- figuring out how to move on after a tragedy
- We can figure out a way to fulfill each other's needs in order to grow closer together, or we can imagine the worst that could happen to each other and stay apart for fear of being hurt.
Main Character Concern
- being someone from the past
- When you've missed out on everything people easily discount you as being asleep at the wheel, whereas when you've skipped over the important parts of life you tend to work harder to keep those missed opportunities from happening again.
Objective Story Concern
- understanding the gravity of the situation
- Understanding the gravity of your situation can lead to being overwhelmed by fear, whereas staying alert to new information keeps you alive.
Influence Character Concern
- calling to mind
- You need to recall horrific nightmares in order to properly survive, unless being reminded of terror paralyzes you into inaction.
The complete storyform of this narrative, including 70+ thematic Storypoints, is available to subscribers only.
Subtext March 2021 (c)